Thursday, November 14, 2013

START! Training for another 1/2 Marathon!

I am excited to START! Training for another half marathon representing the American Heart Association-American Stroke Association, San Diego Division. In the past, since 2005, I have trained with the Training To End Stroke (TTES) program in... Orange County. The photo enclosed is from the AHA/ASA office, April 2013 on National START! Walking Day, an important day to recognize walking & exercise. This past year, I tried to participate for a half marathon, but heart palpitations stopped that from happening. 9 months later, I back! I am very healthy & the happiest I have been in years! Awesome news! Training will start in January of 2014, and we will run the R & R Half Marathon in San Diego on Sunday, June 1, 2014. I love this run! If you would like to participate too; please message me or contact the San Diego Division for more information. Let’s GO TEAM GO for HEART & STROKE AWARNESS, RESEARCH & ADVOCACY!

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Affiliate/Start-Training-motivates-walkers-and-runners_UCM_449319_Article.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment