Friday, November 8, 2013

2 days out till World Stroke Day: October 28th

2 days out! 1 day till the Big Day-World Stroke Day! The 5th STROKE SURVIVOR to highlight is Mycle Brandy. I met Mycle & Louise (Mycle’s Wife) Brandy in the summer of 2005. Mycle, a 4 time stroke survivor, is doing amazing things including his walks across America! Mycle has also completed Marathons including the Boston representing “Tedy’s Team”. Mycle has been very instrumental in my life, because he helped give me the courage to be open about my stroke & live my life! He s...tarted “Walking Across America: The Mycle Brandy Movement” with the mission movement as “There is life after stroke. It’s about a feat against all odds-triumph over tribulation: to rise, make a stand and take the steps towards a better future for our children and ourselves”. You can also order Mycle’s Book- “Zero To Hero In Less Than 90 Days” In celebration of World Stroke Day-get out and feat against all odds; like Mycle Walking Across America! (Here is Mycle and I at the TTES party for finishing the 2006 OC Marathon!

http://walkingacrossamerica.org/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment